The Plain Truth (PT) is a refreshing and welcome breath of fresh air in the midst of tired, oppressive religious threats and guilt trips.
|View the Plain Truth magazine online. Sign up for an online subscription. You'll be notified when each new issue is available.|
|With free Acrobat Reader ® software, you can view and print Adobe PDF files.
History confirms that apocalyptic scare-tactics have been thriving for nearly two thousand years. The "end-times," as it has been popularly conceived, is nothing more than a longstanding, elaborate hoax. It is one of religion's most effective tools to keep its followers in line.
|True Christianity: The Un-Religion
Religion says it's up to us to fix things with God.
| What's With Paul and Women?
A careful examination of this controversial topic.
| Praying for More Lasagna
Is God influenced because we follow "Prayer Rules"?
| Just What Do You Mean "Christianity"?
The term often evokes negative reactions.
| It's Show Time!
Men value outward appearances, but God looks on the heart.
| More Than a Feeling
Godly love goes beyond physical pleasure or pain.
Commentary — Greg Albrecht
Growing Places — Susan Reedy
He Asked Me to Remind You — Steve Brown
Tender Mercies — Ruth A. Tucker
- New Web Site!! — EXPECT PROBLEMS — We request your patience while we are under construction — Thank you
- CWR—Teaching Ministry—a new message each Sunday
- Latest edition of Plain Truth Magazine
- Get this weeks' serving of the CWR Bible Survey Un-devotional
- This weeks' PTM eUpdate
- PTM sends out nearly two million individual messages and publications each year.
- See what others are saying
Christianity Without the Religion