View Previous Updates Change of Address Return to PTM Home Page
November 23, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving to all who live in the United States!
• CWRm—Christianity Without the Religion Magazine: In the Winter issue of CWRm we feature "God…More Than a Christian?" "He's There For You and With You," "God Is Love and Love Never Ends" and "How the WORD Read the Word" among many other articles. Enjoy all this and much, much more in this issue!
• CWR Blog: Praying the Lord's prayer is more relevant than ever in these violent times. Learn more in Brad Jersak's latest blog.
• CWR Bible Survey: This week we finish our journey through Psalms 90-119.
• Christianity Without the Religion Audio: "Thanksgiving—More Than Just a Day" The act of giving thanks is not natural—on the physical level it must be taught and learned, while on the spiritual level it is a divine gift, granted by his grace. Week of November 22.
• Front Page: "Meals on Wheels" God gave the Israelites manna…it was free because it was from God—by his grace. Manna was meals on invisible wheels. At the end of the sixth chapter of John, Jesus, reiterating that he was the Bread of life, said that he was the true source of life and that eternal life was a matter of being filled with and nourished by him.
All this and much more is available at our website this week—click the links above to join us!
Forward this email to a friend!
Plain Truth Ministries Weekly Update contents copyright © 2015 Plain Truth Ministries -- Worldwide. Mailing address: Plain Truth Ministries, Pasadena, CA 91129. Send comments to [email protected] Correspondence sent to Plain Truth Ministries becomes the property of Plain Truth Ministries. The editors reserve the right to reproduce or not reproduce such correspondence, in whole or in part, as we deem in the public interest. We reserve the right to edit such correspondence for clarity and length, and to include the name of the writer. We will protect the confidentiality of correspondence that we deem to be of a personal nature. Correspondence published by Plain Truth Ministries does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Plain Truth Ministries