View Previous Updates Change of Address Return to PTM Home Page
May 30, 2016
• Christianity Without the Religion Magazine: In the Summer issue of CWRm we feature "Whose Image Is On the Coin?" "Why We Love the Walking Dead," God Is Not a Monster" and "Putting the World Back Into Christianity" among many others articles. Enjoy all this and much more in this issue!
• CWR Bible Survey: As this is our fifth Monday of the month, we are taking a break from our Bible survey. We'll begin our journey through the books of James, 2 Peter & Jude next week.
• Compact NIV Bible: We have a limited number of compact leather thinline NIV Bibles at an incredible price. Just $10 (US) or $20 (CAN) including shipping! (Item B237)
• Christianity Without the Religion Audio: "Running With the Wind" While it is true that we as Christ-followers encounter resistance as we journey with Jesus, the greater truth is that our journey is more aptly described as "Running With the Wind." Week of May 29
• Front Page: "What's So Bad About Religion?" …religion is alive and well, and in some cases operating in the name of God, dishing up authoritarian oppression, deceiving via its propaganda, and making lives a living hell.
• CWR Blog: Visit this week's CWR Blog for inspiring, helpful messages.
All this and much more is available at our website this week—click the links above to join us!
Forward this email to a friend!
Plain Truth Ministries Weekly Update contents copyright © 2016 Plain Truth Ministries -- Worldwide. Mailing address: Plain Truth Ministries, Pasadena, CA 91129. Send comments to [email protected] Correspondence sent to Plain Truth Ministries becomes the property of Plain Truth Ministries. The editors reserve the right to reproduce or not reproduce such correspondence, in whole or in part, as we deem in the public interest. We reserve the right to edit such correspondence for clarity and length, and to include the name of the writer. We will protect the confidentiality of correspondence that we deem to be of a personal nature. Correspondence published by Plain Truth Ministries does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Plain Truth Ministries