July 25, 2016
• "The Forgotten Gospel" Award-winning author and CWR Magazine Editor-in-Chief, Brad Jersak, will be speaking at "The Forgotten Gospel" conference in Denver, CO August 5-7. This is a great opportunity to hear and meet authors speak about the biblical declaration of God's relentless love and plan to reconcile all His creation. A time to develop new friendships and galvanize the growing community of Christians embracing the forgotten gospel.
Location: The Sanctuary, 3101 W. 31st Ave., Denver, CO
Speakers: Brad Jersak, Peter Hiett, C. Baxter Kruger, Robin Parry, Wm. Paul Young
• Online Resource: Read and enjoy this month's featured online resource: The Battle About the Bible (RP016).
• CWR Bible Survey: This week we conclude our journey through Psalms 120-150.
• Christianity Without the Religion Audio: "The Blame Game" If God has known all along how we will eventually respond to him, does that mean we have no responsibility for our lives? Can we blame God if he doesn't allow us to choose in the first place? Week of July 24
• Front Page: "Can We Lose Our Salvation?" We are assured, on the basis of God's love and sovereign power, of our salvation. We will not "lose" our salvation, for Christ lives in us and will, though there be ups and downs (see Romans 7) work out his good purposes in our lives.
• CWR Blog: Find out what's new this week at our CWR Blog, hosted by Brad Jersak.
All this and much more is available at our website this week—click the links above to join us!
Forward this email to a friend!
Plain Truth Ministries Weekly Update contents copyright © 2016 Plain Truth Ministries -- Worldwide. Mailing address: Plain Truth Ministries, Pasadena, CA 91129. Send comments to [email protected] Correspondence sent to Plain Truth Ministries becomes the property of Plain Truth Ministries. The editors reserve the right to reproduce or not reproduce such correspondence, in whole or in part, as we deem in the public interest. We reserve the right to edit such correspondence for clarity and length, and to include the name of the writer. We will protect the confidentiality of correspondence that we deem to be of a personal nature. Correspondence published by Plain Truth Ministries does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Plain Truth Ministries.